MEC Mercury Tights - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Technical tights for running or other fast-paced winter activities. A soft microfleece interior keeps you warm, while strategically placed vents help maintain a comfortable body temperature.
- Tights are mostly Thermoroubaix fabric; 54% nylon, 26% polyester, with 20% spandex for stretch.
- Outside is coated with Polyamide for durability; inside is soft Thermolite® microfleece for warmth and comfort.
- Thermoair venting fabric at the back of knees, small of back, and crotch, to optimize comfort and breathability.
- Ergonomic shape and fit for total freedom of movement.
- Waistband features a flat drawcord.
- Internal pocket is ideal for gels, keys, ID, credit card, etc.
- Reflective piping on sides and back of knees.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Pockets||1 internal drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.