MEC Mercury Tights - Women's
MEC Mercury Tights - Women's
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Technical tights for running or other fast-paced winter activities. A soft microfleece interior keeps you warm, while strategically placed vents help maintain a comfortable body temperature.
- Tights are mostly Thermoroubaix fabric; 54% nylon, 26% polyester, with 20% spandex for stretch.
- Outside is coated with Polyamide for durability; inside is soft Thermolite® microfleece for warmth and comfort.
- Thermoair venting fabric at the back of knees, small of back, and crotch, to optimize comfort and breathability.
- Ergonomic shape and fit for total freedom of movement.
- Waistband features a flat drawcord.
- Internal pocket is ideal for gels, keys, ID, credit card, etc.
- Reflective piping on sides and back of knees.
The day you purchased your $5 MEC membership, you became part of a community that’s now four million members strong. You also became a shareholder in this Co-op. Your vote is both a right and a responsibility, and electing representatives you trust to provide informed oversight, passionate stewardship, and sound decision-making is an essential part of securing a vibrant future for MEC.
What you’re voting on
You choose the individuals you’d like to oversee your Co-op on the Board of Directors. Board members are the elected stewards of MEC, and serve three-year terms with the option to run again for a second term. Each year, members elect three candidates to sit on the Board.
Members also have the opportunity to vote on certain resolutions. Resolutions can provide direction to the Board, change our Rules of Co-operation, and affect the way we do business.
As a retail co-op, MEC is owned by its members and is governed by a nine-member Board of Directors elected by the membership. Our goal is strong and balanced leadership, and our nominations process helps us get there.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The nominations period for the 2017 election is now closed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for people to run for our Board who possess the skills, experience and values needed for MEC to continue to grow and succeed in an increasingly competitive and complex retail environment. Three directors are elected annually and serve for a three-year term, with the option of running for a second term.
MEC’s Nominations Committee assesses all nominees to ensure they meet the minimum eligibility criteria. The Board must recommend between 4 and 9 of the candidates based on the extent to which they meet MEC’s current needs.
Need more information?
|Pockets||1 internal drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.