Lightweight, trail-worthy pants for hiking and backpacking. Technical features include an internal drawcord and belt loops to perfect the fit in the waist, and hem cords to draw the legs in close so the bugs stay out. Choose from two inseam lengths, so you’re not dragging in the mud or appearing overly prepared for the next flood.
- Made of a lightweight, quick-drying blend of 51% polyester and 49% nylon, with mechanical stretch and DWR (durable water repellency).
- Zippered fly with snap closure.
- Belt loops and internal adjustable drawcord at waist.
- Gusseted crotch and knee darts for increased mobility.
- Two front slash pockets with a shockcord key-loop in the right pocket.
- Two rear welt zippered pockets.
- One zippered pocket on right thigh.
- Drawcord at bottom hem.
- Available in Regular: 81cm (32in.), and Short: 76cm (30in.).
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|