The Baffin Icefield has been seriously amped up. Waterproof and well-insulated, it’s built for true comfort during active pursuits in winter’s most extreme conditions. It also offers a good option for women whose feet are exceptionally sensitive to cold, or to those who anticipate extended periods of low activity in very cold conditions.
- Uppers are 900-denier double-weave nylon, seam-sealed for a completely waterproof construction.
- Reflective piping increases visibility in low light conditions.
- The toggled, wide lacing provides a secure fit, and the separately toggled top collar locks out snow.
- Removable eight-layer inner boot with a plush next-to-foot surface.
- The waffle insole provides additional insulation and comfort underfoot.
- Midsoles are polyurethane, for lightweight durability. They provide a good combination of fatigue-reducing support and underfoot cushioning.
- Outsoles are premium, cold-temperature, slip-resistant rubber with integrated arch support.
- Active temperature rating is -100°C.
|Weight||2.9kg (7 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|