Weatherproof footwear for serious snowplay. Their lightweight, technical construction features a removable, seven-layer inner boot, and a synthetic rubber lower shell with integrated arch support.
- Waterproof uppers are seam-sealed, 900-denier double-weave nylon.
- The shell’s lower base is lightweight, recyclable synthetic rubber.
- Toggled lacing makes a snug, secure fit, with a toggled snow collar to keep out the powder.
- Reflective piping for increased visibility.
- Seven-layer removable inner boots with plush next-to-foot layer.
- Midsoles are a proprietary, cold-resistant, flexible and lightweight EVA compound.
- Outsoles are slip-resistant rubber with integrated arch support.
- Active temperature rating is -40°C.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.