All-terrain snowshoes designed for use on and off the trail. Spring-loaded suspension allows natural articulation of the foot, for a comfortable and efficient range of motion. The female-specific moulded Wrapp Plus binding system is left and right boot-specific. Supportive arches have foam-padding to maximize your comfort and warmth on long backcountry adventures. The crampons' shovel-like prongs and sharp end points dig into crusty snow for secure traction.
- 6061 aluminum V-shaped frames, to balance low weight with stiffness for optimal performance.
- Stainless steel Traverse Trac™ rails and heel cleats.
- Nylon reinforced decking stays flexible even when cold.
- 3D-formed, Holey-1 crampons are low on grams but high on structural strength.
- For loads 54 to 91+kg (120 to 200+lb.). Consider snow conditions, and the combined weights of user, pack and winter clothing when sizing.
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.