Snowboots in infant sizes, for small members taking their first baby steps into the white stuff. They'll keep your little one wonderfully warm while keeping you sane, because they’re easy to get on (and keep on) uncooperative, squirmy feet.
- Uppers are quilted nylon fabric, with faux fur linings for warmth and comfort.
- Easy-fit, extra wide gaiter openings allow parents to slide baby’s feet into the boot with relative ease.
- Adjustable elastic Velcro® strap provides a snug, stay-on fit.
- Waterproof, flexible synthetic rubber lower shell. (Note: the boot is not waterproof above lower shell line.)
- Midsoles and outsoles are synthetic rubber, lugged for traction when the explorer graduates from hands and knees to unsteady feet.
- Manufacturer's active temperature rating is -23°C.