Whether you’re leaping out of a chopper or plodding up through the powder – the Jet Ranger will tote your board(s), avy gear, lunch, and spare clothing in comfort. The harness on the front holds a snowboard or skis and is armoured for durability against metal edges by a Hypalon® patch and grippy rubberized straps. If desired, skis can be hung diagonally so they don’t trash your ankles.
The outermost pocket is contoured for a shovel blade, the top pocket fits your goggles. The pocket closest to your back holds lunch, spare clothing, and a snow kit. Within it, a mesh holster directly behind your back is made for a hydration pouch – it’s also big enough to slip in your probe pole and shovel handle. A covered hose port at the top of the pack lets you route the drinking tube over either shoulder. All pockets remain easily accessible even with boards strapped on.
- Smooth, snow-shedding 630-denier Superpack nylon.
- Comfortable, non-slip stretch-woven fabric on all body contact surfaces of backpad and shoulder straps.
- Thermomoulded, laminated foam backpad provides comfort while allowing full body flexibility.
- Backpad is tapered over hips, allowing the webbing waistband to wrap in for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Contoured padded shoulder straps, with stablizer straps and a quick-adjust sternum strap.
- All zippers are either weathertight YKK® Uretek or protected by a flap.
- 29L capacity.