This freeride pack will make most hardcore mountain bikers wax enthusiastic about the virtues of well-designed gear. It has numerous pockets specifically intended to coddle your essentials and protect them from the bumps and dips of the most rugged trail. The thermoformed back sits comfortably along your spine. Hydration and armour compatible.
- Made of a stretch-woven material over a comfy, EVA foam thermoformed backpad.
- The body is hefty 420-denier by 640-denier Shadow Box ripstop, with 420-denier Velocity for durability.
- Polyester webbing.
- Coated YKK® zippers.
- Three zippered compartments keep everything where you need it, whether you’re going up the trail or down.
- The outermost compartment keeps tools, pump, inner tubes and such at the ready.
- An internal window pouch on this pocket flap allow easy identification of frequently needed items and includes a key ring clip.
- The middle pocket holds extra clothing and your lunch.
- Next to this and toward your back is a security pocket for your wallet, i-Pod, glasses, etc.
- Inside this pocket a Velcro®-closing pouch protects your most precious items.
- Closest to your back is a compartment for hydration, with three Velcro® loops for hanging a bladder.
- A shove-it pocket on the outside back has stretch-woven panels for accommodating a helmet.
- Utility straps on the bottom of the bag carry armour when in uphill mode, and stow completely out of the way for the downhill ride.
- Two reflective panels and a single bike light holder on the shove-it pocket, plus reflective panels on the shoulders to make you more visible in the dark.
- Four compression straps keep the load from shifting.
- Made extra comfortable with a thermoformed back, 25mm waistbelt, padded hip-wings, sternum strap, and padded shoulder straps.
- Hydration port and hose clip.
- Top grab loop and big zipper pullers for when your hands are tired.
- Capacity is 17L.
|Main fabric||420-denier ripstop nylon|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|