This full-coverage rain suit has taped seams and waterproof fabric that provides excellent protection in soggy conditions. Children will stay dry and comfortable on damp playgrounds, and as they explore wooded trails after a rain.
- Made from a robust nylon mini-ripstop, with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish for maximum waterproofing.
- Seams are fully taped throughout, making it highly waterproof.
- One-piece style provides full coverage and superior protection.
- Two front zips open to the waist, making it relatively easy to get on and off. Storm flaps cover the zippers and protect them from the wet.
- Hood has a brim and elasticized sides to keep water drops away from the child's head and face.
- All cuffs are elasticized for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Reflective trim for heightened visibility.
Through partnership with groups like Parkbus, Parks Canada and many more, MEC helps thousands of people get outside across Canada.
There’s lots planned for Torontonians who want to explore the outdoors. From day hiking trips and BBQs to full-on wilderness expeditions there’s no shortage of green space in the GTA.
Stay tuned for more events being added.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.