This full-coverage rain suit has taped seams and waterproof fabric that provides excellent protection in soggy conditions. Children will stay dry and comfortable on damp playgrounds, and as they explore wooded trails after a rain.
- Made from a robust nylon mini-ripstop, with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish for maximum waterproofing.
- Seams are fully taped throughout, making it highly waterproof.
- One-piece style provides full coverage and superior protection.
- Two front zips open to the waist, making it relatively easy to get on and off. Storm flaps cover the zippers and protect them from the wet.
- Hood has a brim and elasticized sides to keep water drops away from the child's head and face.
- All cuffs are elasticized for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Reflective trim for heightened visibility.
MEC and Pendleton have teamed up for a first-ever collaboration: a limited-edition wool blanket that celebrates Canada 150+.
Snag a piece of outdoor craftsmanship for your days on the dock, in the campsite or just hanging out at home.
You are entering to win a limited edition MEC Pendleton Blanket.
Contest closes Monday, August 28 at 12pm (PST).
Cover photo by Bianca Guthrie and Darian Wong
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.