This full-coverage rain suit has taped seams and waterproof fabric that provides excellent protection in soggy conditions. Children will stay dry and comfortable on damp playgrounds, and as they explore wooded trails after a rain.
- Made from a robust nylon mini-ripstop, with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish for maximum waterproofing.
- Seams are fully taped throughout, making it highly waterproof.
- One-piece style provides full coverage and superior protection.
- Two front zips open to the waist, making it relatively easy to get on and off. Storm flaps cover the zippers and protect them from the wet.
- Hood has a brim and elasticized sides to keep water drops away from the child's head and face.
- All cuffs are elasticized for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Reflective trim for heightened visibility.
Exclusive: hit the slopes for $54 a day*!
This year, get the most out of winter with the help of MEC and Tremblant. Select 2 to 7 days of skiing for just $54 a day – the lowest rate anywhere – and get exclusive privileges too (your choice of a 1-day access to First Tracks or 2 x 1-day access to Alpine Touring). So the conditions are perfect to get out on the mountain this winter.
This exclusive offer is only available at the following MEC stores:
- MEC Montéal (Marché Central): November 4–5, 2017
- MEC Laval: November 11–12, 2017
- MEC Ottawa: November 18–19, 2017
- MEC Toronto (city centre): November 24–25–26, 2017
Visit these stores for details.
*Some conditions apply. Royalty and taxes are extra. Latitude card is valid any time during the 2017–2018 ski season except December 27, 2017, to January 3, 2018, inclusive. Price is per person. Details are available at MEC stores listed.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.