This technical winter jacket has a casual look and roomy fit. Synthetic insulation is warm, durable, and reasonably light, which keeps your focus on finding fresh lines and off cold winter chills.
- Fabric is 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof-breathable polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Embossed, premium insulated lining glides easily over layers.
- Soft microfleece with DWR finish lines chin guard, collar, front-zipper placket, and pockets.
- Ergonomically shaped hood with multiple adjustment points blocks winter chill without impeding vision.
- Cuffs seal tightly with elastic and hook-and-loop closure tabs.
- Drawcord hem and front-zipper wind flap seal drafts out and warmth in.
- Zipper pulls are especially designed to facilitate gloves.
- Two lower front pockets, one hidden pocket under storm flap.
- Ski pass holder by right hand pocket.
- Hip length.
Edelrid recently informed us that they found a single carabiner with an improperly finished rivet on its gate. Edelrid asks that you stop using the carabiner until you perform a simple inspection.
Please see the Edelrid HMS Bulletproof FG Carabiner Precautionary Call for Inspection for instructions on how to carry out this inspection. If your carabiner is affected, please follow the directions in the inspection document to return it directly to Edelrid. The carabiner will be replaced for free.
For additional information on this call for inspection, a background document is available here.
If you have further questions, please get in touch with our Service Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.888.847.0770 (ask for Returns).
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||240g/sq. m polyester (body) + 160g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.