This technical winter jacket has a casual look and roomy fit. Synthetic insulation is warm, durable, and reasonably light, which keeps your focus on finding fresh lines and off cold winter chills.
- Fabric is 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof-breathable polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Embossed, premium insulated lining glides easily over layers.
- Soft microfleece with DWR finish lines chin guard, collar, front-zipper placket, and pockets.
- Ergonomically shaped hood with multiple adjustment points blocks winter chill without impeding vision.
- Cuffs seal tightly with elastic and hook-and-loop closure tabs.
- Drawcord hem and front-zipper wind flap seal drafts out and warmth in.
- Zipper pulls are especially designed to facilitate gloves.
- Two lower front pockets, one hidden pocket under storm flap.
- Ski pass holder by right hand pocket.
- Hip length.
MEC is celebrating the holiday season with 12 Days of Giveaways.
Each day during 12 Days of Giveaways a new prize will be revealed – just click on the dates below to unwrap that day’s prize. There will be awesome new prizes each day (did someone say, “Chocolate for a year?”).
With so many exciting prizes on deck, you’ll definitely want to check back every day from Dec 4–15.
Remember: Each day you enter is another chance to win.
- December 4
- December 5
- December 6
- December 7
- December 8
- December 9
- December 10
- December 11
- December 12
- December 13
- December 14
- December 15
Contest closes at 12pm PST on December 16, 2017.
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||240g/sq. m polyester (body) + 160g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.