This technical winter jacket has a casual look and roomy fit. Synthetic insulation is warm, durable, and reasonably light, which keeps your focus on finding fresh lines and off cold winter chills.
- Fabric is 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof-breathable polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Embossed, premium insulated lining glides easily over layers.
- Soft microfleece with DWR finish lines chin guard, collar, front-zipper placket, and pockets.
- Ergonomically shaped hood with multiple adjustment points blocks winter chill without impeding vision.
- Cuffs seal tightly with elastic and hook-and-loop closure tabs.
- Drawcord hem and front-zipper wind flap seal drafts out and warmth in.
- Zipper pulls are especially designed to facilitate gloves.
- Two lower front pockets, one hidden pocket under storm flap.
- Ski pass holder by right hand pocket.
- Hip length.
MEC and Pendleton have teamed up for a first-ever collaboration: a limited-edition wool blanket that celebrates Canada 150+.
Snag a piece of outdoor craftsmanship for your days on the dock, in the campsite or just hanging out at home.
You are entering to win a limited edition MEC Pendleton Blanket.
Contest closes Monday, August 28 at 12pm (PST).
Cover photo by Bianca Guthrie and Darian Wong
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||240g/sq. m polyester (body) + 160g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.