These versatile shell pants are light, durable, and fully waterproof thanks to sealed seams. They're casually styled, so you can use them in the city, on the hill, or in the woods year-round.
- Fabric is 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof-breathable polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Soft microfleece with DWR finish lines waistband and pockets.
- Gaiters, with gripper elastic at cuffs, cinch to boots and keeping snow out.
- Full fly with two full front snaps.
- Two zip-front handwarmer pockets, one thigh pocket.
- Waistband has belt loops and hook-and-loop side tabs to customize fit.
- Ski pass holder at waistband.
- Zipper pulls especially designed to facilitate gloves.
- Fully gusseted crotch and articulated knee for easy movement.
- Reinforced knees and bottom hems for added durability.
- Lower legs have zippers making them a cinch to fit over boots.
- Fit allows for under-layering.
MEC and Pendleton have teamed up for a first-ever collaboration: a limited-edition wool blanket that celebrates Canada 150+.
Snag a piece of outdoor craftsmanship for your days on the dock, in the campsite or just hanging out at home.
You are entering to win a limited edition MEC Pendleton Blanket.
Contest closes Monday, August 28 at 12pm (PST).
Cover photo by Bianca Guthrie and Darian Wong
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|