With a casual look, this versatile, high-performance shell jacket is designed for young teens that love all things outdoors. From leadership camp and ski holidays to morning rides and rainy treks, it's a durable piece of gear that offers complete wet-weather coverage year-round.
- Fabric is 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof-breathable polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Fully seam-sealed to help keep the elements out.
- Embossed, 100% recycled polyester lining glides easily over layers.
- Soft microfleece with DWR finish lines chin guard, collar, front-zipper placket, and pockets.
- Ergonomically shaped hood with multiple adjustment points blocks winter chill without impeding vision.
- Cuffs seal tightly with elastic and hook-and-loop closure tabs.
- Drawcord hem and front-zipper wind flap seal drafts out and warmth in.
- Zipper pulls especially designed to facilitate gloves.
- Articulated elbows for easy movement.
- Two lower front pockets, two chest pockets.
- Ski pass holder by right hand pocket.
- Hip length, with a roomy fit that allows for easy layering.
Exclusive: hit the slopes for $54 a day*!
This year, get the most out of winter with the help of MEC and Tremblant. Select 2 to 7 days of skiing for just $54 a day – the lowest rate anywhere – and get exclusive privileges too (your choice of a 1-day access to First Tracks or 2 x 1-day access to Alpine Touring). So the conditions are perfect to get out on the mountain this winter.
This exclusive offer is only available at the following MEC stores:
- MEC Montéal (Marché Central): November 4–5, 2017
- MEC Laval: November 11–12, 2017
- MEC Ottawa: November 18–19, 2017
- MEC Toronto (city centre): November 24–25–26, 2017
Visit these stores for details.
*Some conditions apply. Royalty and taxes are extra. Latitude card is valid any time during the 2017–2018 ski season except December 27, 2017, to January 3, 2018, inclusive. Price is per person. Details are available at MEC stores listed.