With a casual look, this versatile, high-performance shell jacket is designed for young teens that love all things outdoors. From leadership camp and ski holidays to morning rides and rainy treks, it's a durable piece of gear that offers complete wet-weather coverage year-round.
- Fabric is 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof-breathable polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Fully seam-sealed to help keep the elements out.
- Embossed, 100% recycled polyester lining glides easily over layers.
- Soft microfleece with DWR finish lines chin guard, collar, front-zipper placket, and pockets.
- Ergonomically shaped hood with multiple adjustment points blocks winter chill without impeding vision.
- Cuffs seal tightly with elastic and hook-and-loop closure tabs.
- Drawcord hem and front-zipper wind flap seal drafts out and warmth in.
- Zipper pulls especially designed to facilitate gloves.
- Articulated elbows for easy movement.
- Two lower front pockets, two chest pockets.
- Ski pass holder by right hand pocket.
- Hip length, with a roomy fit that allows for easy layering.
MEC and Pendleton have teamed up for a first-ever collaboration: a limited-edition wool blanket that celebrates Canada 150+.
Snag a piece of outdoor craftsmanship for your days on the dock, in the campsite or just hanging out at home.
You are entering to win a limited edition MEC Pendleton Blanket.
Contest closes Monday, August 28 at 12pm (PST).
Cover photo by Bianca Guthrie and Darian Wong