An insulated, full-coverage piece for skiers and riders. It offers excellent warmth and weather protection in foul conditions.
- Shell is 70-denier 100% nylon with a SUPER DWR finish that sheds snow and water, and has excellent resistance to abrasion and soiling.
- Lining is 50-denier 100% nylon (embossed with snowflakes) that glides easily over layers.
- Insulated with 300g MEC™ Hyperloft, 240g in the sleeves and hood for freedom of movement.
- Attached hood is toggle free for safety.
- Interior fleece lined collar provides warmth and comfort and the fold-over chin guard prevents chafing.
- Elasticized cuffs with internal storm cuff to keep out the cold and snow.
- Dual front zips allow easy on/off and have external weather flaps.
- Front zippered pocket provides safe keeping for special treasures.
- Reflective piping across arms and hood. Patch on arm has reflective embroidery for heightened visibility.
- New loop at waist to hold ski pass.
- Articulated knees.
- Reinforced knees, seat and ankle cuffs provides added durability.
- Internal gaiters have grip elastic to cinch around boots to keep out snow.
- Durable MEC zipper pulls.
- Hand-me-down ID label.
You’ve just been entered into the MEC $11K Whistler Ski Giveaway contest, which is a great start. So now what? Check out our top things to do after you enter this giveaway: