An insulated, full-coverage piece for skiers and riders. It offers excellent warmth and weather protection in foul conditions.
- Shell is 70-denier 100% nylon with a SUPER DWR finish that sheds snow and water, and has excellent resistance to abrasion and soiling.
- Lining is 50-denier 100% nylon (embossed with snowflakes) that glides easily over layers.
- Insulated with 300g MEC™ Hyperloft, 240g in the sleeves and hood for freedom of movement.
- Attached hood is toggle free for safety.
- Interior fleece lined collar provides warmth and comfort and the fold-over chin guard prevents chafing.
- Elasticized cuffs with internal storm cuff to keep out the cold and snow.
- Dual front zips allow easy on/off and have external weather flaps.
- Front zippered pocket provides safe keeping for special treasures.
- Reflective piping across arms and hood. Patch on arm has reflective embroidery for heightened visibility.
- New loop at waist to hold ski pass.
- Articulated knees.
- Reinforced knees, seat and ankle cuffs provides added durability.
- Internal gaiters have grip elastic to cinch around boots to keep out snow.
- Durable MEC zipper pulls.
- Hand-me-down ID label.
MEC and Pendleton have teamed up for a first-ever collaboration: a limited-edition wool blanket that celebrates Canada 150+.
Snag a piece of outdoor craftsmanship for your days on the dock, in the campsite or just hanging out at home.
You are entering to win a limited edition MEC Pendleton Blanket.
Contest closes Monday, August 28 at 12pm (PST).
Cover photo by Bianca Guthrie and Darian Wong