A folding bike is superb for multi-modal commuting. Store it in an apartment closet. Ride to the train or metro station then fold it up before you embark. Take it to work and stash it under your desk. Cruise it to a party and when it's time to leave, tuck it under your arm and grab a taxi home. You can even toss it in the car when you're heading out camping. The Origami will do back bends for you. It wants to be part of your daily routine.
- Centre hinge allows lightweight aluminum frame to fold back on itself.
- ProMax V-brakes are powerful and easy to maintain.
- Adjusts to fit riders from 125 to 188cm (4ft. 10in. to 6ft. 2in.) supports a max weight of 105kg (230lb.).
- Nexus 8-speed internal hub allows rider to change gears whether pedalling or not. Gear range suits most city riding.
- Seatpost telescopes into the frame.
- Handlebars telescope and fold flat.
- SunTour pedals fold against crank when not in use.
- 20 x 1.5in. tires provide plenty of cushioning.
- Folded size is approximately 34 x 67 x 64cm.
- Comes with fenders, rear rack, and a nylon storage sack.
- Manufactured by Dahon to MEC specifications.
- Note: Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.