Merino wool is a natural choice for base layers, as it's soft, itch-free, and buffers well against sudden temperature changes. Just the right thickness to wear year-round, this tank makes an excellent core piece for any layering system. It keeps your critical torso area warm, without adding a lot of weight or bulk, or interfering with your range of motion.
- Made of 100% mulesing-free New Zealand merino wool.
- Four-way mechanical stretch.
- Low-profile flat-lock seams for comfort.
- Scooped neckline and back for a flattering fit.
- Machine washable with about 6% total shrinkage.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.