With the single LED activated, it throws a full 50 lumens of light, so you won't overrun its range while running, riding, or skiing. In camp, switch over to the cluster of three LEDs, and you'll have a wide 30-lumen beam for cooking, washing up, and reading.
- One maxbright LED for long range, three ultrabright LEDs for close range.
- Large push button switch is operable with gloves on.
- Reliable pivot mechanism uses an asymmetrical single arm bracket.
- Easy to open battery door with positive snap closure.
- IP X4 stormproof rating for use in foul weather.
- Single maxbright LED burn times are 28 hours on high, 53 hours on low. (Distance of 73 and 53m).
- Three LED cluster burn times are 61 hours on high, 200 hours on low (Distance of 28 and 12m).
- Battery door tool integrated onto the headband slide buckle.
- Three AAA batteries (included).