A suave cycling jacket for the urbane commuter. Style your daily ride with a garment that smoothes out the line between classic outerwear and cycling gear. It has the performance and features you'd expect from a dedicated cycling jacket, but with a sophisticated style that may engender respect even from the most blasé drivers.
- Made of 3-layer waterproof breathable fabric with fully taped seams to keep you dry through monsoons and bus-sized splashes.
- Underarm zips allow ventilation and temperature control, ensuring you arrive at your destination un-dampened.
- Flap-protected, two-way front zipper provides ventilation by allowing the bottom 10cm to be unzipped, for airflow through the jacket and out the underarms.
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket
- Gusseted zippered cuffs allow air at the wrists to promote circulation. Close them up in cold conditions to keep heat in.
- Internal shockcord at hem.
- Reflective trim at elbows, shoulders, lower back and sleeve zippers for visibility in high density environments.
- Riding position cut.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.