Patagonia Nine Trails Shorts - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These shorts are built for intense cardio activity in iffy weather. The soft, stretchy and breathable fabric resists snagging, making it a great choice for trail-running through a forest. Lined for next-to-skin comfort.
- The body is 91% recycled polyester with 9% spandex in a four-way stretch, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- The lining is a polyester microdenier crepe, for moisture-wicking and breathable comfort.
- Interior drawcord waist lets you get a comfortable fit.
- The inseam gusset eliminates chafing.
- Two front pockets and one back pocket, with zippered closures and stitched-through pocket bags for secure storage.
- Reflective heat-transfer logos increase your visibility and safety.
- Inseam is 21.6cm (8½in.).
- Regular fit.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|