This lightweight shell provides great protection against wind and wet weather while you’re pushing yourself to log another kilometer. There’s breathable fabric strategically placed at the back and underarms to maximize your running comfort, and reflective logos to make sure they see you coming.
- The torso, arms, and shoulders are 100% nylon, 50-denier triple-ripstop. This fabric is light and slightly transparent, but tough.
- The back and underarms are a stretch-woven and breathable fabric for comfort, mobility and climate control; 91% recycled polyester with 9% spandex.
- A Deluge® DWR (durable water repellency) finish provides good weather protection.
- The jacket can roll up and stuff into an internal chest pocket so it’s easy to throw in your pack.
- Sleeves can easily be pushed up over forearms.
- Drawcord at hem keeps wind out.
- Reflective heat-transfer logos at front and back increase visibility and safety.
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Slim fit.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Pockets||1 internal zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.