Made for long, high expeditions, these are MEC's warmest mitts, yet they remain reasonably light and not too bulky. The modular design lets you adapt them quickly to the needs of the moment.
- Shells are made of GORE-TEX® Pac-Lite and are fully seam-taped, for weatherproofness.
- PrimaLoft® insulation and Pittards® leather palms for grip and durability.
- Shells have elastic at the wrists and a silicone print inside the cuff to help them grip your jacket sleeves.
- Reflective trim makes them easier to find in the tent or at the bottom of your pack.
- Keeper cords with a large washer, and draw cords to pull them snug.
- Inner mitts are made Spotec shell fabric, insulated with PrimaLoft. 330-denier textured nylon on the palms and a silicone print for grip. Soft fleece interiors.
- Inners have an index finger slot to give you a bit of dexterity.
- Velcro® tabs keep the liners and shells together.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.