MEC Inverno Gloves - Unisex
Italian for winter, these midweight cycling gloves are suitable for road rides through Tuscan vineyards on crisp days, or quick trips out for a shot of caffeine. Windproof and water-resistant, they provide protection from the elements, yet are still dexterous enough to grip a dainty espresso cup.
- Made of stretch woven, windproof, water resistant fabric.
- Pittards Armortan leather palms and palm patch for durability.
- Silicone print on finger tips for added grip.
- Terry moss nose wipe on thumb and back of hand.
- Knit cuff allows the jacket to shingle over the glove and keep water out.
- Reflective treatment on little finger and wrist.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.