MEC Inverno Gloves - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Italian for winter, these midweight cycling gloves are suitable for road rides through Tuscan vineyards on crisp days, or quick trips out for a shot of caffeine. Windproof and water-resistant, they provide protection from the elements, yet are still dexterous enough to grip a dainty espresso cup.
- Made of stretch woven, windproof, water resistant fabric.
- Pittards Armortan leather palms and palm patch for durability.
- Silicone print on finger tips for added grip.
- Terry moss nose wipe on thumb and back of hand.
- Knit cuff allows the jacket to shingle over the glove and keep water out.
- Reflective treatment on little finger and wrist.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.