Designed for trail runners looking for a plush shoe that also works well on the road. The neutral platform has a degree of motion control suitable for runners exhibiting mild under-pronation through to mild over-pronation.
- Uppers are durable mesh combined with synthetic overlays, to cradle and "lock down" the mid and forefoot while providing breathability and abrasion resistance in key areas.
- Durable water repellency treatment on uppers for a drier ride without sacrificing breathability.
- Reflective rear panels for enhanced visibility at night.
- Midsoles are dual-density EVA topped with a full-length PU "Rideliner" for additional durable cushioning.
- Decoupled and articulated heel crash pads promote smooth heel strike and help to keep the foot in a neutral position.
- TPU arch supports.
- Flexible forefoot stone shields.
- Outsoles are waffled lugs with other structural elements for all-weather traction on both softer, uneven trails, and on the roads leading to them.