MEC Geo Pants - Boys' - Children
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These everyday running around pants keep your little man looking sharp both in school and outside. The earth-friendly cotton is light and soft, but still robust.
- Made of soft 100% organically grown cotton.
- Zipper fly with snap closure for easy on and off.
- The inside waistband has a hidden, adjustable elastic to customize the fit as they grow.
- Two side entry pockets.
- Two back pockets.
- Articulated knees for ease of movement.
- Triple needle stitching for extra durability.
- Back panel has a small loop for hooking a chalk bag, just like dad.
- Inseam is 39cm (15¼in.) (size 3).
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.