MEC Tucker Overalls - Infants
Every infant's must-have. These earth-friendly overalls are designed to stand up to daily wear and tear.
- Made of soft 100% organically grown cotton canvas.
- Two snaps on shoulder straps allow them to be adjusted for fit.
- Side-entry buttons for easy on/off.
- Crotch has a snap opening to aid quick diaper changes.
- Front flap pocket, two side-entry pockets, two back pockets.
- Fun plaid lining for that farm kid feel.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.