Keen Oregon PCT Day Hiking Boots - Men's
You can see the lineage of these boots in the classic Keen™ silhouette, and you feel it in the comfort. They keep the performance of Keen's popular light trail shoes, but mix in more support and protection, plus built-in waterproof-breathable booties so you can laugh off tougher trails, heavier loads, and wetter weather.
- Uppers are full-grain leather and synthetic fabric with high-abrasion synthetic around the ankles, collars and heels.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- External webbing loops help to lock heels in place.
- Keen.Dry™ waterproof-breathable membrane booties.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Midsoles are moulded single-density EVA with underarch TPU stability shanks.
- Blended cork and EVA underheel inserts cushion heel strikes.
- Outsoles are non-marking rubber in an aggressive multi-directional lugged pattern for excellent traction.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Full-grain leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.