Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX Mountaineering Boots - Men'sProduct code 5021-062
A significant re-work of a Scarpa® classic, these boots have an innovative midsole that saves weight while improving comfort and performance. Now the lightest boot in its class, the Mont Blanc is equally at home with general mountaineering, technical alpinism, high-angle ice and mixed climbing.
- Uppers are 3mm rough-out Perwanger leather with HS12 silicone waterproof impregnation.
- Insulated GORE-TEX® Comfort linings are waterproof and add modest insulation.
- Ergo fit system offers omni-directional progressive flex that allows natural motion and superb support.
- Fully randed for protection and friction.
- Rear randing locks down heels for enhanced climbing performance.
- Midsoles are polyurethane with TPU plate to provide shock absorption, improved sensitivity, and reduced weight.
- Outsoles are Vibram® TT3 rubber.
- Front and toe welts are fully crampon compatible.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
|Removable inner boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.