Scarpa Moraine GTX Light Trail Shoes - Women's
These lightweight trail shoes are waterproof and stable, to get you through easy-going adventures regardless of the weather. Lots of recycled and biodegradable construction features help reduce their eco-impact.
- Uppers are durable suede and nubuck leather with recycled poly mesh inserts.
- GORE-TEX XCR® extended comfort waterproof-breathable construction.
- Tongue lining features stretch GORE-TEX, for waterproofness with outstanding fit and comfort.
- Structured toe boxes with abrasion-resistant toe rands.
- Recycled lining with 70% recycled strobel material.
- Lace and webbing are recycled polyester.
- Midsoles are dual-density, compression-moulded EVA, with EcoPure additive to promote breakdown if landfilled.
- Anti-torsion TPU arch support inserts.
- Outsoles are Scarpa® Trail-Grip for long lasting traction; 25% recycled rubber.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather + suede + mesh|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.