Loaded, it's a fast cruiser for extended expeditions. Empty, it's a playful, responsive day boat. Stable and efficient, the Cetus has a rounded chine, slightly V-shaped hull, and generous bow rocker allow control while running with waves. With 4 hatches, it's built for instructors or expedition kayakers venturing out for long trips and exposed conditions.
- Carbon/Kevlar lay-up is lighter and more resistant to puncture than standard fibreglass construction.
- 4 hatches provide lots of options for loading gear.
- Deck pod forward of the cockpit allows you to store small items and safely access them on the water.
- Moulded thigh grips and vacuum-formed seat provide solid and comfortable contact points for paddling efficiency and control.
- Adjustable backrest is supportive but low-profile to allow layback rolls and dynamic upper body movements.
- Retractable skeg lets you fine-tune handling and directional stability as conditions change.
- MV version is recommended for paddlers between 55kg and 115kg or smaller paddlers who want capacity for long trips.
|Ideal for||Expedition kayak touring|
|Length||5.4m (17ft. 7in.)|
|Internal cockpit dimensions||80 x 41cm (31½ x 16¼in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|