This four-season harness is built for extremes of weather and generous lumbar support for hanging, belays, and for large racks. It’s ice-compatible, layering-friendly and low-profile to keep the bulk and weight down.
- Made of hydrophobic, durable fabrics.
- Bull-horn waistbelt is compression-moulded and ergonomically shaped for comfort and support.
- Speed-Adjust buckles on both waist and legs make it fully adjustable, to fit a wide range and accommodate different layering systems.
- Ice clipper slots placed between the four gear loops to make racking screws or tools easier.
- The four gear loops are soft and low-profile, great for use with a pack.
- Leg loop buckles are smaller and low-profile to reduce clutter and weight.