Classic 10-point crampon for mountaineers, skiers, and hikers. The sharp front points are good on steeper, more technical terrain. These have been updated with a lighter weight, stainless steel construction to resist corrosion.
- Made of stainless steel with nylon strap system.
- Rapid-adjustment mechanism eliminates the screw adjustment.
- Flat, horizontal rails for more stability and less snowballing.
- 2 smaller points behind secondary points for stability.
- Stiff lanyard construction is easy to enter, but a bit bulky.
- Strap system will accommodate all boots, even those without welts.
- Includes antibot. (Replacements also available).
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.