Created with input from alpinist Conrad Anker, this weatherproof journal is packed with climbing tables and emergency procedures. It also has room for notes, places to record weather and altitude, and keep a log of expedition members.
- Cover and reference cards are made of recycled post-consumer waste.
- 48 sheets of FSC certified paper. Paper is recyclable.
- Printing inks are 100% soy based.
- Flexible cover is comfortable to pack or carry in a pocket.
- Dimensions are 12 x 18cm.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|