Stable enough to imbue the first time paddler with confidence, yet with enough agility and outfitting to take you on your first overnight kayak trip. The large cockpit makes boarding and exiting easy. Thigh braces provide comfortable, secure contact with the deck underside, for greater control and more efficient energy transfer. It now comes complete with the Pod, a water-resistant storage case that slips under the foredeck lines to hold snacks, water, cameras, etc., accessible without the need to pop your sprayskirt on the water.
This version comes with the Smart Track rudder and foot pedal system. The hydrofoil rudder is extremely low drag, so you can use it to stay on track in crosswinds and waves without noticeable loss of speed. You can easily adjust the pedals while seated in the cockpit, for more legroom in calmer conditions and more precise control and better bracing in rougher seas. The gas-pedal style pedals pivot rather than slide, so you can brace more solidly whether the rudder is up or down.
- Made of single-layer, roto-moulded, ultra-linear plastic.
- Foam bulkheads fore and aft provide cargo storage space and flotation.
- Watertight hatch covers fore and aft.
- 3L Pod foredeck storage accessory.
- Full deck lines and recessed deck fittings.
- Flip-Top seat back goes from low, supportive backrest to high back mode.
- Smart Track rudder and foot pedal system.
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||4.1m (13ft. 7in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|