A range of flexible, single stem, dual axle cams with extendable slings. Not all cams use the same angle: the Dragons keep Ray Jardine's original cam angle calculation of 13.75 degrees. It offers greater holding power, but a slightly reduced camming range. These units also weigh-in approximately 10% lighter than comparable, dual axle cams.
- Dual axle design provides smooth action and excellent holding power.
- Hot forged lobes are anodized to prevent corrosion.
- Colour coded for easy recognition on the rack.
- Duplex cable system, 5mm steel stem with 3.2mm on the loop, means that the stem has 360 degree flexibility, allowing it to operate when placed vertically or horizontally.
- Cable and triggers are overmoulded with Zytel, which is durable and stands up well to extremes temperatures.
- Triggers are textured for fumble-free operation.
- Extendable 8mm Dyneema slings means you can carry fewer draws and reduce rope drag on your placements.
- Replaceable trigger wires.
- Eight sizes cover a range from 13.6 to 114mm.
|Ideal for||Trad and aid climbing|
|Stem||Single stainless steel|
The maximum force generated by a fall the equipment can withstand. The range includes all sizes.
|Three sigma tested||Yes|
|Made in||United Kingdom|