Since this wooden bike has no pedals or training wheels, kids have to use their legs for balance and movement. This exercise encourages quicker learning and makes the transition to a bicycle with pedals much easier because they've already honed their motor skills.
- Frame is made of birch plywood.
- Standard rubber tires (12½ x 2¼in.) with inner tubes.
- Soft padded synthetic leather seat keeps tiny tushies happy.
- Easy assembly kit includes wrench.
- Adjustable seat height from 34 to 42cm.
|Ideal for||Urban cycling|