Since this wooden bike has no pedals or training wheels, kids have to use their legs for balance and movement. This exercise encourages quicker learning and makes the transition to a bicycle with pedals much easier because they've already honed their motor skills.
- Frame is made of solid birch plywood
- Cross country style rubber tires (12½ x 2¼in.) with inner tubes for a smoother ride
- Soft padded synthetic leather seat keeps tiny tushies happy
- Easy assembly kit includes wrench
- Adjustable seat height from 34 to 42cm
- Steer stop for more security
- Comes with detachable bell