A bouncy slackline providing dynamic movement for advanced users looking to perform tricks. The wide webbing makes it easy and fun for beginners to learn on, while more advanced users can perform the jumps and flips that are harder to master on a 25mm line.
- 50mm webbing allows low mounting height and safe operation.
- Can be set up very low to the ground with the ratchet, or at the beach using deadmen as anchors, with 2 structures (sawhorses, plastic foot stools) to keep it off the ground
- Includes a burly ratchet for easy, quick set-up.
- A 2-part set allows fast assembly and disassembly.
- TUV certified
- Rubberized Gibbon name on webbing increases friction.
- Instruction manual included.
- Length is 15m.