A lightweight wind jacket for taking the chill off an early morning ride. It’s also a great stowaway piece; just tuck it in your jersey pocket in case the weather turns fierce. Roadies doing hill climbs will love having it to throw on for the ride down, and there’s barely any weight penalty for the ride up.
- The 100% polyester Forcefield fabric provides exceptional lightweight, breathable wind and rain protection.
- The mesh-lined collar helps with venting.
- An expansion vent at the back increases breathability.
- Reflective tabs make sure you’re visible.
- Stuff sack for stashing it in your pocket.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.