La Sportiva Karakorum Mountaineering Boots - Men's
Classic all-leather construction for classic general mountaineering, and heavy duty backpacking, including carrying multi-day loads over rough terrain. Multi-directional ankle flex zones promote easy flex and make the break-in period quicker and easier.
- Uppers are rough-out leather for breathability, durability, and protection.
- Heavy-duty rubber rands provide rock abrasion resistance.
- Padded Cordura® nylon cuffs cushion your ankles on up, down and side-hill travel.
- Midsoles are SBR (synthetic butadiene rubber).
- High-density nylon anti-torsion plates provide strength and rigidity.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Couloir, hybrid crampon compatible.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|