La Sportiva FC ECO 2.0 GTX Trail Shoes - Women's
This lightweight multi-use day hiker features a unique flex control system built into the components of the upper, midsole, and outsole. This makes for the stability of a light hiker, with the comfort of a trail runner.
- Uppers are rough-out leather, perforated rubberized fabric, and recycled nylon mesh.
- GORE-TEX® fabric adds waterproof breathability.
- 100% recycled polyester laces.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded, dual-density 70% EVA (15% recycled content) and 30% isobutylene-isoprene rubber (IIR).
- TPU arch reinforcements provide lateral stability.
- EVA lasting boards provide underfoot cushioning.
- Outsoles are Vibram® EcoStep 30% recycled rubber, with a running-shoe feel, and deep slanted offset lugs for increased traction and cushioning.
- Made on a women's-specific last.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.