La Sportiva® brings eight decades of Italian expertise to this premium approach and climbing boot. It'll take you comfortably on day-long, quick hitting excursions to your favourite summit and back.
The midsoles are slip-lasted in the forefoot and board-lasted in the back, for a balanced blend of mountain boot and climbing shoe performance. The uppers are "wet-white" tanned, making the leather more supple and more heat resilient, while also reducing the potential environmental impact of the tanning process.
- Uppers are chromium-free, "wet-white" tanned leather.
- Microfibre linings for comfort and moisture control.
- Padded ankle cuffs for protection and support.
- To-the-toe lacing for a precise fit while climbing.
- Ultra-sticky protective toe and heel rands for crack climbing.
- Anatomically sculpted polyurethane midsoles provide exceptional control and sensitivity for edging and smearing, as well as excellent cushioning.
- Removable footbeds let you adjust volume or increase rigidity for climbing performance.
- Rock guards between midsoles and outsoles protect against sharp objects.
- Outsoles are sticky Vibram® approach compound, with offset slanting lugs for exceptional traction and grip over rocky terrain. Front edging platforms add control while smearing and edging.