La Sportiva Boulder X Approach Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stout shoes to suit involved approaches and convoluted descents. The Boulder X shoes have rough-out leather uppers, double stitched seams, and full rubber rands for purchase on loose scree and fast travel over talus fields.
- Uppers are durable rough-out leather with double stitched seams.
- To-the-toe patented lacing harness wraps around the heel for a secure and precise fit.
- Sticky slingshot rubber rand provides protection while scrambling.
- Midsoles are EVA, with closed-cell microcellular rubber for shock absorption and durability.
- Polypropylene lasting boards provide rigidity and support for rough terrain.
- Outsoles are sticky Vibram® approach compound, with offset slanting lugs for exceptional traction and grip over rocky terrain.
- Front edging platforms add control while smearing and edging.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure