La Sportiva Boulder X Approach Shoes - Men's
Stout shoes to suit involved approaches and convoluted descents. The Boulder X shoes have rough-out leather uppers, double stitched seams, and full rubber rands for purchase on loose scree and fast travel over talus fields.
- Uppers are durable rough-out leather with double stitched seams.
- To-the-toe patented lacing harness wraps around the heel for a secure and precise fit.
- Sticky slingshot rubber rand provides protection while scrambling.
- Midsoles are EVA, with closed-cell microcellular rubber for shock absorption and durability.
- Polypropylene lasting boards provide rigidity and support for rough terrain.
- Outsoles are sticky Vibram® approach compound, with offset slanting lugs for exceptional traction and grip over rocky terrain.
- Front edging platforms add control while smearing and edging.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.