There are days when you need solid, all around classic mountaineering performance, but can't accommodate the weight and bulk of classic mountaineering boots. Reach for these guide-worthy, ultra-lightweight boots. GORE-TEX® booties, flexible suede uppers, super-rigid midsoles, and crampon compatible outsoles make them well-suited to fast days on third and fourth class terrain.
- Uppers are 1.6 - 1.8mm water-resistant suede and polyester fabric.
- Full GORE-TEX® extended comfort linings.
- Midsoles are dual-density rubber/polyurethane to provide exceptional support and stability.
- Asoflex 00 SR thermoplastic lasting boards.
- Outsoles are Asolo®/Vibram® Ascent+ dual-density rubber, with PU attachments for hybrid crampons.
|Upper material||Suede + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|