The top-of-the-line backpacking boot from a top-of-the-line boot maker. It provides superb fit and comfort straight out of the box. The patented Micro Pulley lacing system from Asolo® offers effortless lacing and a secure forefoot wrap for stability, cushioning and comfort.
- Uppers are water-resistant 2.6 - 2.8mm full-grain leather with a full GORE-TEX® liner.
- Padded tongue gussets and ankle cuffs for protection from scree and trail debris.
- Midsoles are triple-density polyurethane – higher-density forefoot for maximum stability, medium-density heel for shock reduction.
- Four strategically placed low-density PU cylinders between midsole and outsole for further shock absorption.
- Outsoles are Vibram®/Asolo dual-density rubber with self-cleaning lugs.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.