The top-of-the-line backpacking boot from a top-of-the-line boot maker. It provides superb fit and comfort straight out of the box. The patented Micro Pulley lacing system from Asolo® offers effortless lacing and a secure forefoot wrap for stability, cushioning and comfort.
- Uppers are water-resistant 2.6 - 2.8mm full-grain leather with a full GORE-TEX® liner.
- Padded tongue gussets and ankle cuffs for protection from scree and trail debris.
- Midsoles are triple-density polyurethane – higher-density forefoot for maximum stability, medium-density heel for shock reduction.
- Four strategically placed low-density PU cylinders between midsole and outsole for further shock absorption.
- Outsoles are Vibram®/Asolo dual-density rubber with self-cleaning lugs.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.