A top-loader/panel-loader for multi-day trekking expeditions. The materials are lightweight yet durable, and the AC2 suspension system is designed for maximum comfort and load control. The breathable, anatomically-designed shoulder straps and thermoformed foam hipbelt will keep you happily hoofing up the trail.
- Made of 420-denier Invista HT, 210-denier Ripstorm and 100-denier Invista HT Mini Ripstop, with silicone and polyurethane coatings.
- Padded with EV 50 perforated foam to cushion weight-bearing areas.
- Removeable stays are 6061 aluminum and framesheet is Plastazote® HD80.
- The pivoting hipbelt with load transfer disc provides increased agility and stability.
- Arc’teryx® AC2 suspension system and Gridlock shoulder strap adjustment system provide a comfortable fit.
- Anatomically shaped, breathable shoulder straps and breathable thermoformed triple-density foam hipbelt.
- Extendable collar for additional capacity. Occipital cavity lets you look up without hitting your head.
- Top lid is removable and extendable, with two zippered compartments.
- Four compression straps.
- Padded compression wings allow additional storage configurations.
- Micro daisy chains.
- Hydroport and internal hydration pocket with zipper.
- Kangaroo pocket with top compression strap.
- Two stretch mesh pockets with elastic drawcords.
- Full-length zipper access witha laminated zipper protector that doubles as a compression storage flap.
- 75L or 79L capacity, extending to 82L and 86L.
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.