A top-loading/panel-loading trekking pack sized for women. It has a comfortable suspension system, ideal for heavy loads and multi-day expeditions. The materials are lightweight yet durable, with breathable, anatomically-designed shoulder straps and a thermo-formed foam hip-belt.
- Made of 420-denier Invista HT, 210-denier Ripstorm and 100-denier Invista HT Mini Ripstop, with silicone and polyurethane coatings.
- Padded with EV 50 perforated foam to cushion weight-bearing areas.
- Two removable stays are 6061 aluminum and framesheet is Plastazote® HD80.
- The pivoting hipbelt with a load transfer disc provides increased agility and stability.
- Arc’teryx® AC2 suspension system and Gridlock shoulder strap adjustment system provide a comfortable fit.
- Anatomically shaped, breathable shoulder straps and breathable thermo-formed foam hipbelt.
- Extendable collar for additional capacity. Occipital cavity lets you look up without hitting your head.
- Top lid is removable and extendable, with two zippered compartments.
- Four compression straps.
- Padded compression wings allow additional storage configurations.
- Micro daisy chains.
- Hydroport and internal hydration pocket with zipper.
- Kangaroo pocket with top compression strap.
- Two stretch mesh pockets with elastic drawcords.
- Full-length zip access with a laminated zip protector that doubles as a compression storage flap.
- Reinforced in high-wear areas for extra durability.
- 62L or 65L capacity, extending to 69L or 72L.
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
|Ventilated back panel||No|