A top-loading/panel-loading trekking pack sized for women. It has a comfortable suspension system, ideal for heavy loads and multi-day expeditions. The materials are lightweight yet durable, with breathable, anatomically-designed shoulder straps and a thermo-formed foam hip-belt.
- Made of 420-denier Invista HT, 210-denier Ripstorm and 100-denier Invista HT Mini Ripstop, with silicone and polyurethane coatings.
- Padded with EV 50 perforated foam to cushion weight-bearing areas.
- Two removable stays are 6061 aluminum and framesheet is Plastazote® HD80.
- The pivoting hipbelt with a load transfer disc provides increased agility and stability.
- Arc’teryx® AC2 suspension system and Gridlock shoulder strap adjustment system provide a comfortable fit.
- Anatomically shaped, breathable shoulder straps and breathable thermo-formed foam hipbelt.
- Extendable collar for additional capacity. Occipital cavity lets you look up without hitting your head.
- Top lid is removable and extendable, with two zippered compartments.
- Four compression straps.
- Padded compression wings allow additional storage configurations.
- Micro daisy chains.
- Hydroport and internal hydration pocket with zipper.
- Kangaroo pocket with top compression strap.
- Two stretch mesh pockets with elastic drawcords.
- Full-length zip access with a laminated zip protector that doubles as a compression storage flap.
- Reinforced in high-wear areas for extra durability.
- 62L or 65L capacity, extending to 69L or 72L.