Our basic windbreaker, amped up with a cooler look and more functional design. Ideal for running, cross-country skiing, and other high output activities.
- Made of lightweight 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR finish for water resistance.
- Two zippered hand pockets; left pocket has an internal pathway for headphones.
- Small zippered pocket on right bicep is also MP3 player friendly.
- Cape venting construction.
- Strategically placed reflective piping for early morning or after dusk outings.
- Elastic binding at wrists and adjustable shockcord waist.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.