MEC Fusion Neoprene Vest - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A practical mix-and-match paddling piece with a female-specific fit. We’ve designed it to be paired with the Fusion Shorts or Capris for core insulation in warmer water/weather, or with the Fusion Pants as a convenient alternative to a full Farmer Jane in cooler conditions.
The Fusion series combines years of material development with exceptionally sophisticated patterning to produce neoprene that’s more comfortable to wear while you're active, and warmer in the water if you swim.
- 2mm, four-way super-stretch neoprene for maximum comfort and fit.
- Long in the back for good coverage when seated in a kayak or canoe.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Face fabric||2mm neoprene|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.