MEC Fusion Neoprene Pants - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Perfect paddling pants for warmer weather/water conditions, with a female-specific fit. We’ve designed them to be teamed up with the Fusion Vest for full core-and-more insulation that's a convenient alternative to a Farmer Jane.
The Fusion series combines years of material development with exceptionally sophisticated patterning to produce neoprene that’s more comfortable to wear while you're active, and warmer in the water if you swim.
- 3mm four-way super-stretch neoprene provides maximum comfort, fit, and mobility.
- High-cut back for coverage when seated.
- Drawstring on waist.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Face fabric||3mm neoprene|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.