MEC Fusion 4/3mm Neoprene Wetsuit - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Make the curls off Tofino or Lawrencetown feel like Maui. This cold-weather wetsuit provides neck-to-ankle coverage. A combo of super-stretchy neoprene and expert patterning gives you a full range of motion. The unbeatable price lets you stock the Delica with more than budget noodles.
- 4mm stretch neoprene provides, comfort and mobility.
- 4mm skin panels on chest and back improve heat retention around your body core.
- Underarm panels are 3mm neoprene with spandex for unrestricted swimming or paddling.
- Internal anti-flush neck gasket and panel prevents the spine-chilling bellows effect.
- Taped inner cuffs ensure wrists and ankles won't bag out with age.
- Reinforced knees add abrasion resistance.
- Curved seams are glued and sealed, then reinforced at all critical points. No seam allowance keeps the inside surface smooth.
- #10 YKK back zipper with long pull cord and drain holes at bottom.
- Printed interior graphics with a collage of surf themes and the motto "Think warm thoughts."
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Face fabric||4mm neoprene|
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.