MEC Hot Mitts - UnisexProduct code 5021-656
This is one hot mitt, with thick insulating neoprene to inhibit heat loss and protect against wind chill.
- Outside is a relatively durable 5mm neoprene barrier.
- The inside is lined with polypropylene fleece to provide an additional layer of insulation and a snuggly, soft place for your hands.
- The palm incorporates 3mm of neoprene for greater dexterity, with a nylon shell and polyurethane printing to enhance grip and abrasion resistance.
- Nose wipe patch.
- Note: this is so insulating that some dexterity is compromised, and a grip index will come in handy for your paddle.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.