MEC Neoprene Hot Mitts - Unisex
- Available prices $25.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This is one hot mitt, with thick insulating neoprene to inhibit heat loss and protect against wind chill.
- Outside is a relatively durable 5mm neoprene barrier.
- The inside is lined with polypropylene fleece to provide an additional layer of insulation and a snuggly, soft place for your hands.
- The palm incorporates 3mm of neoprene for greater dexterity, with a nylon shell and polyurethane printing to enhance grip and abrasion resistance.
- Nose wipe patch.
- Note: this is so insulating that some dexterity is compromised, and a grip index will come in handy for your paddle.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.